How To Activate 5G Network On Your Smartphone: Airtel’s 5G services started rolling out in India after years of anticipation and anticipation. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched 5G at the Indian Mobile Congress (IMC) 2022 on October 1, with all major telecommunication companies including Airtel, JIO and Vi unveiling their plans to launch 5G services in India. While JIO and Vi will start the rollout later, Airtel has already launched 5G services in some cities in India including Delhi, Mumbai, Varanasi, Bangalore, Gurugram, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Chennai. Furthermore, Airtel has announced that all of its current G SIM cards will be compatible with the 5G network. In this guide, we have given you all the information you need to activate Airtel 5G on your smartphone.
The 5G network is the next big thing in the telecommunications industry. It promises to deliver faster data speeds and more reliable connections than ever before. But how do you activate 5G on your smartphone? In this article, we’ll walk you through the process, step by step. So whether you’re looking to stay connected while traveling or just want to experience the latest technology, you’ll be able to do it with no problem!
How to activate the 5G network on your smartphone?
After a long wait, 5G services are now available in India. Shortly after the 5G launch at IMC 2022, Airtel announced its 5G services in eight metropolitan cities. Reliance JIO recently also began beta testing the 5G service with a select group of customers in four cities. Regardless of the network service provider that offers 5G service, the use of 5G on a smartphone requires certain conditions. In particular, the smartphone would need to support 5G for this to work. Interestingly, both JIO and Airtel have confirmed that you don’t need to buy a new SIM card to use 5G services. But the 4G SIM should be updated.
Curious about how 5G will change the way we live and work? If so, you’re in luck! In this blog post, we will show you how to turn on 5G on your smartphone. This new technology is already making a splash and there is no doubt that it will have a huge impact on our lives for years to come. So if you want to be ahead of the curve, keep reading!
Airtel 5G details
Also Read – How To Make Phone Calls Using Your Windows Or Laptop
How to activate the Airtel 5G network on your smartphone?
If you’re one of the many people eagerly waiting to experience the benefits of 5G networks, you’re in luck. Airtel India has announced that 5G is now available in all its circles in India. With this, smartphone users can enjoy faster data speeds and an enhanced multimedia experience. Here is how to activate Airtel 5G on your smartphone.
If 5G is enabled in your location, you can activate it on your smartphone as long as you have a continuously active charging plan.
Airtel 5G on Android
5G can be enabled on any compatible Android phone by following the procedure below.
- Open the Settings app on your smartphone.
- Then select “Mobile Network” or similar settings.
- Select the SIM card with which you want to enable 5G.
- Select the option “Recommended network type” here.
- Now tap and select the 5G network type.
- If 5G is enabled in your area, you should see a 5G symbol in the status bar within a few minutes.
Remember to turn off Wi-Fi and turn on mobile data so that the 5G symbol appears.
Also See: How To Add And Remove Channels In Tata Sky Mobile App
Airtel 5G on iPhone
When Airtel launches its 5G network in your location, iPhone users can switch to the new network in a few easy steps.
- Here’s how to open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Then go to the “Mobile” settings menu.
- Select “Cellular Data Options” here.
- Now select “5G Auto” or “5G On” in the voice and data settings.
- Once this takes effect, you should see the 5G symbol in the status bar within a few minutes.
If you can’t find the setting to enable 5G after completing the process, Apple may not yet support your carrier’s 5G network. But don’t worry, the telecommunications company is working to bring 5G support to iPhones. For the uninitiated, all of Apple’s iPhone 12 series smartphones, including the 2020 and 2022 SEs, support 5G.
Also check: How to top up FASTag using Google Pay Step by step guide
Supported Airtel 5G Bands
Airtel 5G Bands Supported in India: Airtel offers its subscribers three 5G bands: 3700, 4300 and 4800 MHz. These bands are designed for the future of 5G, offering faster speeds and more capacity than 4G. Airtel has already started rolling out its 5G services in selected cities in India. So, if you live in one of the cities that will be rolled out, be sure to check if your device is compatible and sign up for the service.
In the August 2022 5G spectrum auctions, Airtel purchased the following 5G bands for use across its infrastructure.
- n8: 900MHz.
- n3: 1800MHz.
- n1: 2100MHz.
- n78: 3300MHz.
- n258: 26GHz.
The telecom giant has heavily procured high-speed and sub-GHz bands to ensure high-speed Internet connectivity in all of its cities where it operates. Additionally, Airtel has partnered with companies such as Nokia, Samsung and Ericcson to build and deploy next-generation 5G infrastructure in the country.
Also See: How To Find Archived WhatsApp Chats On Android 2023
Who can use Airtel 5G?
If you are wondering who can use Airtel 5G, the answer is anyone who wants to! This next-generation network is now available in select cities, offering faster speeds and more capacity than ever before. So if you’re experiencing slow speeds or low coverage levels in your area, now is the time to upgrade to 5G. Plus, Airtel 5G is compatible with all your current devices, so there’s no need to buy new hardware or software. Curious to know more? Visit our home page for more information!
Individual users can use 5G first to check whether their current smartphone supports 5G or not.
- So far, only 5G-enabled OPPO, OnePlus, Xiaomi, REALME and Vivo smartphones support Airtel 5G.
- You can also check your phone’s 5G compatibility by checking the phone’s box and checking the 5G text. If there is no such text, look at the labels on the back of the box and look for 5G frequencies.
- If you still can’t find 5G signals, your phone probably doesn’t support 5G. If your phone supports 5G, make sure it supports Airtel’s 5G frequencies.
- The information can be found on the retail package or on the manufacturer’s website. Also, even if you have a 5G-enabled smartphone and live in a 5G-enabled location, you still need an active 5G charging plan, which has yet to be announced. telecommunication.
Check here: How to Write YouTube Comments in Bold, Italic and Strikethrough Formats
How to check the availability of Airtel 5G in your area?
If you are wondering how to check Airtel 5G availability in your area, then this post is for you! We’ll walk you through the steps needed to check the status of your local network and provide tips on how to use 5G as efficiently as possible. From there, you’ll be able to make an informed decision about whether or not 5G is right for you. So whether you’re looking to get started with 5G or just want to find out what’s available in your area, keep reading!
There are a few ways to check Airtel 5G availability in your area. Here’s how to check.
Airtel app Thank you
Airtel SIM subscribers can download and use the Airtel Thanks app from Play Store and App Store to check 5G availability in their area. The app can also check the 5G compatibility of the user’s smartphone. Here’s how to check 5G availability in your area and smartphone compatibility with the Airtel Thanks app.
- Open Airtel Thank you for the mobile.
- From the main tab of the home page, select “Check if 5G is enabled on the phone”.
- Now the application will start to check the availability of 5G in your city and the 5G compatibility of your smartphone.
- Finally, it will tell you the status of 5G availability in your area and whether your smartphone is eligible to use it.
Also Read: 5 Easiest Ways to Enlarge Breasts Without Surgery in 2023? Full step by step guide
In addition to the Airtel Thanks app, users can also download the Ookla Speed Test app. The app gives you complete information about 5G launch in India. Is that how it works:
- If you haven’t already, download a quick test app from the Google Play Store and App Store.
- Enable all the necessary settings that the app needs to run on your smartphone.
- Click on the map icon in the bottom menu bar.
- When the map is loaded, look for the dark blue areas.
- These are the areas where 5G services have been deployed.
- You can zoom in to see the exact locations of the 5G towers.
- If you want to try 5G, visit the zone with your 5G compatible smartphone.
Airtel 5G is officially launched in India. This release brings multiple benefits for Indian users. If you are an Airtel subscriber and want to enjoy these benefits, here we explain how to activate the 5G network on your smartphone. And if you’re still not sure whether you should switch to 5G or not, we’ve drawn a conclusion for you.
Frequently asked questions
How to activate 5G Airtel?
On the settings page, go to Connections or Mobile network and change your settings. Select a network mode for 5G. To do the same, you will need to update your phone’s software.
How do I activate 5G on my phone?
Find the network mode and select it from the Open Settings menu. Touch 5G connection, or GLOBAL, from Touch Network mode. Your phone should reboot.
How do I activate Airtel 5G on my iPhone?
Go to Settings > Cellular data > Cellular data option > Voice & data and select 5G to check and connect to the 5G network. You will be able to use 5G on your iPhone after enabling the feature.
Does 5G turn on automatically?
Smart data mode is enabled when iPhone is in 5G auto mode. When 5G connections don’t provide a noticeably better experience, your iPhone will automatically switch to LTE to conserve battery life. 5G On: Always use the 5G network. Battery life may be reduced as a result of this.
How to get a refund on the Google Play Store
Check EPF balance How to check EPF balance via SMS, missed calls and massages
How to unlock your Samsung 2023 phone without fingerprint