Himkosh HP IFMS – Himkosh portal is the IFMS portal of the state and is administered by the Himachal Pradesh government. Himachal Pradesh IFMIS – Coordinated Monetary Management Data Framework offers support related to depositories, registries and lotteries under the Monetary Division, Himachal Pradesh Legislature. Himkosh, E Challan login, salary, GPF statement and other pertinent details are provided here.
IFMS Himkosh HP
A unique digital IFMS portal has been implemented for Himachal Pradesh state government employees. The purpose of the portal was to help with various services related to treasuries, accounts and lotteries. For Himachal Pradesh government employees, the legal portal is the Himkosh Integrated Financial Management Information System (IFMS) portal.
They can access Himkosh login information, e-challan, payroll data, and GPF statement from this location. The Himkosh portal was developed and operates under the finance department of the Himachal Pradesh government. Employees can use the links https://himkosh.nic.in/ and https://himkosh.hp.nic.in to login.
Himkosh HP IFMS Overview
- First of all, open Himkosh HP IFMS official website portal https://himkosh.nic.in/Default.aspx
- Select the Electronic Invoices tab on the login page.
- To continue, enter your username and password.
- To finish the process, enter the captcha code and click the login button.
Check Himkosh’s Electronic Salary Login Process
- First of all, go to the Himkosh HP website page using the link https://himkosh.nic.in/.
- On the home page, choose the E-salary option.
- Go to the citizen services option.
- After that, enter the name and code of the employee by clicking on the salary statement.
- Now, select the Treasury link.
- To access the E-salary page, select the login tab.
See also: – Benefits of credit cards for fuel
List of electronic salary services
Employees have access to information about:
- Pay stubs every month and every year.
- Take a look at the statement detailing the wages owed and collected.
- In the annual income statement, look for details.
- Improve recovery.
How to download Himkosh salary receipt and statement?
- First, open the HP Himkosh E-salary login portal.
- Click the login button after entering the employee code.
- Select the payroll tab and then enter the month and year (mm yyyy) in which you want to obtain the account statement.
- To generate the Himkosh receipt or pay stub, select “show” now.
See Also: – Benefits of Rewards Credit Cards
How to get Himkosh E-Challan?
- First, go to the HP Himkosh website portal https://himkosh.hp.nic.in/echallan/
- On the home page, select the login button.
- Enter the password and username.
- Enter the captcha code before continuing.
- The Himkosh E-challan login tab should be selected below.
HP Himkosh E-Challan payment at Himkosh.nic.in
- First, visit the Himkosh HP Integrated Financial Management Information System (ifms) website portal https://himkosh.hp.nic.in/echallan/
- Select the challan payment option from the menu.
- Select the department, district, and treasury, then enter the payment information.
- Continue, select DDO and HoA, and then enter the payee information and department reference number.
- Next, enter your name, address, email, and operating mobile phone number in the bidding section.
- Select the services and terms for the payment of the challan.
- Write the total amount in the mode of payment.
- Through the HP Himkosh portal, choose your bank and make a challan payment online.
See also: – Benefits of credit cards for purchases
The process to download the Himkosh HP E-challan receipt
- Log in to the Himkosh challan website after opening the Himkosh portal.
- Enter the payee and payment information.
- Get the e-challan by selecting the payment method.
- Then select the print challan option.
- The system will generate a HIMGRN number; save it for future reference.
How to download HP Himkosh GPF statement online?
- First of all, go to the official website portal and login with your user id and password https://himkosh.nic.in/
- Select the option “citizen services” on the home page.
- Select the GPF statement after that.
- Navigate to the web page at https://admis.hp.nic.in/aghp/employee.asp.
- Enter your GPF account number and select your serial code.
- Enter your four-digit PIN.
- Now, fill out the form and access the Himkosh web portal to download the GPF statement.
Himachal Pradesh IFMS Himkosh Web Portal Online Services
How to apply for the Axis Bank Neo credit card?
How to apply for the HSBC Platinum Credit Card?
Benefits of cash-back credit cards