How to apply for the Axis Bank Neo credit card? – The Axis Bank Instant Neo credit card is Axis Bank’s second credit card, after the Neo credit card. The card has many attractive features, including easy EMI and reward points options, a variety of exciting benefits like cashback, and multiple welcome gift vouchers. It can be used for any domestic transaction and you can take advantage of offers throughout the year on a variety of expenses.
How to apply for the Axis Bank Neo credit card?
The Axis Bank Neo credit card offers discounts on top brands like Amazon, Book MyShow, Myntra, Paytm and more, making it ideal for frequent online shoppers. If you frequently shop online and make purchases through these websites, this is a viable option. This credit card also offers other benefits such as discounts on movie tickets, food orders and supermarket purchases. If you want to save money on online purchases and start your credit journey, Axis Neo is a good choice.
Overview of how to apply for the Axis Bank Neo credit card
|Article name||How to apply for the Axis Bank Neo credit card?|
|How to apply for the Axis Bank Neo credit card?||Click here|
|Category||how you guide|
|official website||click too|
Benefits and features of the Axis Bank Neo credit card
Lifestyle benefits with the Axis Bank Neo credit card
- Join Axis Bank’s Dining Delights program to receive attractive dining benefits at partner Indian restaurants.
- Get a voucher for a Jabong gift.
- You can also redeem movie tickets with the Neo Credit Card.
- As per eDGE loyalty program, earn 2 reward points for every Rs. 200 spent with Axis Bank Neo credit card.
- On the Axis Bank website, reward points can be purchased from an exclusive catalogue.
- The credit card has an embedded EMV chip to enhance the security of your online transactions.
Lost Card Liability
- Neo cardholders can take advantage of Axis Bank’s zero-cost insurance in the event of card loss.
- All card transactions will be protected after you report your loss to customer service.
- Make equal monthly payments on your big-ticket purchases.
- The length of a mandate can range from six months to 24 months.
- Monthly installments are an option for any purchase above Rs. 2,500.
- At partner restaurants across India, you can save up to 15% on your dining expenses.
Also Check:- How To Start A Manual Car On A Hill
Axis Bank Neo credit card limit
The axis bank Neo card limit is set at the discretion of the bank. Credit history, credit report, your credit score, and past and current debt all play a role in determining a cardholder’s credit limit.
Latest Axis Bank Neo credit card offers
- When you make a minimum purchase of Rs. 500 at Myntra.com, you can save 10%.
- When you make purchases at BigBasket worth more than Rs. 1,000, you can save up to 20%.
- Choose from a wide selection of Croma, Reliance Digital and Snapdeal products with EMI options.
- When you use the Freecharge app or website to make mobile top-up transactions, you can get up to 100% cash back.
- Get 10% discount on purchases of at least Rs. 500 on Myntra.com.
- You can save 10% on movie tickets when you book them through BookMyShow and you can get benefits up to Rs 50 per month.
- Choose simple EMI payments for your Yatra and Goibibo tour bookings.
- When you book your first domestic or international flight through EaseMyTrip, you can save up to Rs. 800.
See also: – How to build a LEGO car 2023?
How to redeem the reward points obtained with the Axis Bank Neo credit card?
After three years, the points you earn on your Neo credit card will automatically expire. To redeem reward points, it is recommended to check them regularly.
To redeem your reward points, follow these steps:
- Open your bank account online.
- Choose “Account Summary”.
- Select the option called “Axis eDGE Rewards”.
- To view your rewards, select the “Redeem Now” option and check the box to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Select the reward category from the dropdown menu and add it.
- After that, click “confirm” to redeem the points.
See also: – How to draw a cartoon car?
Fees and charges on the Axis Bank Neo credit card
|Type of charge||Amount|
|registration fees||250 rupees (removed if 2500 rupees are spent in 45 days)|
|annual dues||250 rupees|
|additional card fee||Null|
|Cash withdrawal fees||2.5% of the transaction amount; minimum of 250 rupees.|
|Duplicate statement fee||resigned|
|Commission for cash payment in branch||100 rupees|
|card replacement fee||resigned|
|Late Payment Fee||If the total amount due is:
Below 100 rupees – zero
From 101 rupees to 300 rupees – 100 rupees
From 301 rupees to 1,000 rupees – 300 rupees
From 1,001 rupees to 5,000 rupees – 500 rupees
From Rs 5,001 to Rs 20,000 – Rs 600
Over Rs 20,000 – Rs 700
|Penalty for exceeding the limit||3% of the amount exceeded the limit (minimum Rs 500)|
|Foreign currency transaction fee||3.50% of the transaction amount|
|Interest on cash advances||3.50% monthly|
|Balance Inquiry Fee||resigned|
|Remote station check fee||resigned|
|Check return rate||300 rupees|
|hot list fee||Null|
Neo Credit Card Eligibility
The Neo Credit Card requires applicants to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The primary cardholder must be between the ages of 18 and 70.
- The complementary card holder must be at least 15 years old.
- The applicant may or may not be an Indian citizen.
The bank may modify credit card eligibility requirements at any time without prior notice.
Documents to apply for the Axis Bank Neo credit card
- Complete credit card application. Copy of Form 60 or PAN card.
- Proof of identity: PAN, driving license, Aadhaar card, etc.
- Proof of income: latest payslips, form 16, copy of the TI statement, etc.
- Proof of residence: passport, ration card, electricity bill, Aadhaar, etc.
- Color photographs of the applicant in passport size.
The above list is just an example; When you apply for the Neo Credit Card, additional documents may be required.
How to apply for the Axis Bank Neo credit card online?
The Neo credit card can be applied for online through the Axis Bank website.
Through BankBazaar, the card application can also be submitted entirely online. The steps that must be followed are the following:
- Click “Verify Eligibility” to see if you are eligible for the card.
- Be sure to provide the requested data.
- When prompted, upload the documents below.
- To determine the status of the request, use the tracking ID in the “Track Request” process.
Important official website: https://www.axisbank.com/
How to clean car upholstery 2023?
How to redeem YouTube Premium code 2023?
How to clean the roof of a car 2023?