How to apply for HDFC Diners ClubMiles card?- Before replacing the Diners Premium credit card with a higher version and qualifying it more as a frequent flyer card with the “miles” badge, HDFC Bank had the Diners Premium credit card. That was the beginning of the Miles Club.
I have to say, before we move on to the review, that it is one of the best-looking cards available. It looks elegant thanks to its design and the gold-colored numbers printed on it. Now let’s see if the card rewards are as good as they seem.
How to apply for the HDFC Diners ClubMiles Card?
The HDFC Bank Diners Club Miles credit card has the best airline miles program available. Points can be redeemed for Air Miles through the Miles Exchange Program at the rate of 1 RP for 1 Airmile. However, you can use your reward points for more than just Airmiles. You can also use them to get cashback, redeem them for hotel or flight reservations, products or vouchers, or other offers. The card comes with Rs. 100 registration fee. 1000 and offers a welcome bonus of 1000 additional reward points. Additionally, customers can earn 10x reward points on partner brands up to a maximum of Rs. 5,000 monthly.
In addition, this credit card grants free access to the VIP lounges of national and international airports. In addition, thousands of partner restaurants offer exclusive discounts on meals. Insurance coverage, waived annual fee based on spending, waived fuel surcharge and other benefits are additional features of the card. For more information, see this article.
How to apply for the HDFC Diners ClubMiles card
|Article name||How to apply for the HDFC Diners ClubMiles Card?|
|How to apply for the HDFC Diners ClubMiles Card?||Click here|
|Category||how you guide|
|official website||click too|
HDFC Diners ClubMiles Credit Card Highlights
- A high-end travel card with the best airline miles program available.
- Use the Miles Exchange Program to redeem rewards points for airline miles.
- Free visits to the airport VIP lounge both in national and international airports.
- Discounts on meals at partner restaurants.
See also: – How to drive a new car?
Features and benefits of the HDFC Diners ClubMiles credit card
- You will receive 1000 reward points as a welcome gift once you have paid the registration fee.
- Also, as a bonus for renewing your card, you can receive 1,000 reward points. However, if the fee is waived, the voucher cannot be used.
Annual Fee Waiver
- If you spend at least Rs. 1 lakh per year, annual card fee waived.
- At hdfcbankdinersclub.in, you can get special benefits when booking hotel rooms and flights with more than 150 airlines.
- Get six free visits to over 700 lounges worldwide and over 25 national lounges in India every year.
- With major airlines, redeem HDFC credit card reward points for airline miles.
- Take advantage of a free insurance policy that covers you and your family.
- Rs. 1 crore in coverage for a plane crash.
- Up to Rs. 25 lakh in coverage of emergency medical expenses.
- Rs. 9 lakh in credit liability cover.
- In case of lost or delayed luggage, travel insurance covers up to Rs. 55,000.
See also: – How to charge your electric car?
reward points program
The Miles Exchange Program boosts reward points on the Diners ClubMiles Credit Card.
- With the card, you can earn four reward points for every Rs 150 spent.
- Partner airlines and hotels such as British Airways, Jet Airways, Singapore Airlines, Trident Hotels and Club Vistara accept reward points as payment for airline miles.
- 1 reward point = 1 air mile.
- In addition, reward points can be used to purchase vouchers and gifts from HDFC’s exclusive rewards redemption catalogue.
- Points can also be exchanged on the HDFC Bank Diners Club website for hotel reservations or plane tickets. Re.0.50 equals one reward point.
- In some of the best restaurants in your city you can take advantage of other benefits and a 15% discount.
- Book a concierge service, which is available 24 hours a day, for help with your travel needs.
Also check: – How to drive a car in 2023?
HDFC Diners Club Credit Card Mileage Limit
The limit of Miles of the HDFC Bank Diners Club Credit Card will be determined at the discretion of the bank. Before assigning a credit limit, HDFC Bank thoroughly checks the primary applicant’s credit score, credit report and other factors. This part of the process will also be heavily influenced by the applicant’s past and current debt payment habits.
HDFC Diners ClubMiles credit card fees and charges
|Registration fee||1,000 rupees|
|Annual quota||1,000 rupees|
|Interest rate||3.49% monthly|
|Cash withdrawal fee||2.5% of the amount withdrawn or Rs 500|
|Reward Redemption Fee||99 rupees|
|Late Payment Fees||Less than 100 rupees – None
100 rupees to 500 rupees – 100 rupees
501 rupees to 5,000 rupees – 500 rupees
5,001 rupees to 10,000 rupees – 600 rupees
· 10,001 and 25,000 rupees – 800 rupees
For more than Rs 25,000 – Rs 950
|Remote Station Check Processing Fee||Check value up to Rs 5,000 – Rs 25
· Check value of more than Rs 5,000 – Rs 50.
|Cash Processing Fee||100 rupees|
|Overlimit Fees||2.5% of the amount exceeded the limit (minimum Rs 500)|
|Lost, Stolen or Damaged Card Reissue||100 rupees|
|Foreign currency transaction fee||3.5%|
|Return of payment expenses||2% of payment amount (minimum Rs 450)|
See also: How to get a car back in 2023?
Eligibility criteria and required documents
The bank offers the HDFC Diners ClubMiles card to salaried and self-employed people. Both types of customers have different eligibility requirements.
For salaried people
- The applicant must be between the ages of 21 and 60.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 21 and 65.
- address verification
- Ration card
- voter identification
- aadhaar card
- proof of identity
- Driver’s license
- aadhaar card
- proof of income
- Form 16
- Comes back
The above list serves as a guide. Throughout the application process, the bank may request additional documents as needed.
See also: How to register a car in 2023?
How to apply for the HDFC Diners ClubMiles credit card online?
Visit the HDFC Bank website to apply online for the Diners ClubMiles credit card. Alternatively, you can apply for partner benefits through BankBazaar.
To apply for the card through BankBazaar, follow the steps below.
- Find out if you are eligible for the card by clicking the “Check Eligibility” button on the page.
- You will find an “Apply Now” button if you are eligible.
- Before submitting it, click on it and enter the required information.
- After that, you will be asked to upload the documents. Select “Submit” and upload the same.
After successfully submitting the application, you will receive the application number on your registered mobile phone number. By clicking “Track Application” on the website, you can use the same number to check the status of your credit card application.
How to lease a car 2023
How to race with your car in 2023?
How to vacuum a car in 2023?