How to apply for the HSBC Platinum Credit Card?- Do you want a card that meets your needs? The HSBC Platinum credit card is available to you. To boost your savings, the best credit card offers accelerated reward points in a variety of categories. Cardholder benefits include fuel surcharge removal, emergency card replacement, and credit card balance transfers with EMI. You can get more cash back and rewards if you use CRED to pay your HSBC credit card. Now, let’s learn more about the HSBC Platinum credit card application process, its benefits and rewards, eligibility requirements, and fees and charges:
How to apply for the HSBC Platinum Credit Card?
HSBC Bank offers a basic credit card called the HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card. Customers are greeted with exclusive benefits including free access to the VIP lounge worth up to Rs. 1, and there is no registration or annual fee. 2,000 cash bonus, 50% off Google Pay, and more. You can get 2 reward points for every Rs you spend with this card. When you spend Rs. 100, you get 5 times more reward points. 4 lakhs in a year of celebration. In addition to reward points, you have a fantastic chance to earn up to Rs. Based on your significant benefits, 1000 cash back per year.
Also, partner brands provide you with exciting benefits such as “Buy 1 Get 1 Free” promotion on BookMyShow and 10% discount on Tata Cliq among other things. Additionally, key card features include fuel surcharge waiver and zero liability protection in the event of card loss. Read on to learn more about the HSBC Visa Platinum credit card:
How to apply for the HSBC Platinum credit card Overview
|Article name||How to apply for the HSBC Platinum Credit Card?|
|How to apply for the HSBC Platinum Credit Card?||Click here|
|Category||how you guide|
|official website||click too|
Key highlights of the HSBC Visa Platinum credit card
- A lifestyle credit card that offers attractive rewards and offers.
- There is no annual or enrollment fee.
- Attractive offers for the first time.
- Reward points have been accelerated for specific categories.
Lifestyle benefits offered by the HSBC Visa Platinum credit card
- Vouchers for free travel.
- 10% refund within the first sixty days after receiving the card.
- Movie vouchers worth up to Rs. 3,000 each year.
- 15% discount on meals at partner establishments in major cities in India.
HSBC Visa Platinum credit card: features and benefits
Zero registration fee and annual fee: the card offers free access to all its features and benefits. Yes, that’s what you read. The HSBC Platinum Visa Credit Card does not include annual or enrollment fees.
- Gift Voucher: Within sixty days of completing your first HSBC credit card transaction, redeem two Rs 1,000 Cleartrip vouchers. Offer only applies to cards issued before July 20, 2019.
- Cashback: Receive up to 10% cashback on all purchases made with the card within the first 90 days. The maximum cash back you can receive per card is Rs 2,500 and the minimum transaction amount must be Rs 10,000. The offer only applies to HSBC credit cards issued before March 31, 2019.
- Triple Reward Points: For the first year after the card is issued, earn six reward points for every Rs. 150 spent in categories of restaurants, telecommunications or hotels.
reward points program
- Each Rs. 150 spent on all retail purchases earns you two reward points.
- Up to 10 reward points per purchase after the annual spending threshold of Rs. 4 lakh, up to a maximum of Rs. 10 lakh, within a year of card setup, or up to 5 times more points.
- Reward Points can be redeemed for a wide range of items including airline miles, gifts, vouchers, donations and charitable contributions.
- Earn a Free Detour Ticket Voucher worth up to Rs 500 on spend of Rs 50,000 or more in a scheduled month. The highest vouchers of Rs 3,000 per cardholder can be obtained in a year.
Check here: rewards credit card benefits
- You can save up to 15% at certain restaurants in your city by participating in the Simply Indulge dining program offered by HSBC.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and rupees. 4,000 are exempt from surcharges at all Indian gas stations. The monthly exemption amount cannot exceed Rs. 250.
Zero liability in case of card loss
- If you report the HSBC Visa Platinum credit card lost within the next 24 hours, you will not be responsible for any unauthorized transactions that may occur with the card. Up to Rs. The policy would cover 3 lakh up to 24 hours after the loss was reported.
Emergency card replacement
- You can request a replacement credit card if you lose it while traveling abroad. Request to cancel or replace a card by calling the HSBC Credit Card Helpline or Visa Global Assistance Services. Worldwide, an emergency card will be issued within three days of submitting the report. In addition, emergency cash services are available at more than 22,000 locations around the world.
- More than 1 lakh locations in India and across the globe accept the use of HSBC Platinum credit card.
loan by phone
- You can convert your purchase of the minimum value of Rs 2000 into EMI in at least 15 days after the exchange. Several residency options are accessible at the office, including 6, 12, 18, and 24, with financing costs ranging from 18% to 23.88% per annum.
See also: Benefits of credit cards for purchases
- When making a purchase at a merchant terminal, the EMI feature of the HSBC credit card makes it easy to convert purchases into EMI. To convert it into an EMI, the minimum transaction value must be greater than Rs 2,000. The service offers a variety of tenure options, including 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, and 24, at interest rates ranging from 12% to 15% per year.
Complementary credit cards
- You may apply for up to three additional credit cards for people in your immediate family over the age of 18: siblings, spouse, parents, and children. Complementary cards will be given out free of charge. The primary cardholder will be responsible for paying all card-related expenses and spending limits.
HSBC Visa Platinum credit card fees and charges
|Type of fee or charge||Amount (Rs.)|
|Interest rate||3.3% monthly|
|Cash withdrawal fee||2.5% of the transaction amount (subject to a minimum of Rs 300)|
|Reward Redemption Fee||50 rupees per request|
|Duplicate statement fee||Rs 100 per statement that is older than 3 months|
|Bounced check/failed ECS payment||350 rupees|
|Fee for withdrawing cash from foreign ATMs||100 rupees|
|Overlimit Fee||Rs. 500 per month|
|Late Payment Fee||50% of the minimum amount due (subject to a minimum of Rs 400 and a maximum of Rs 750)|
|Sales receipt recovery fee||225 rupees per month|
|Out-of-town check processing||50 rupees for up to 10,000 rupees
Rs 100 to process an amount between Rs 10,001 and Rs 1 lakh
150 rupees for checks with amounts greater than 1 lakh rupees
|Credit Card Replacement Fee – India and Overseas||100 rupees|
|currency conversion fee||3.5%|
|Cash payment at HSBC branches||100 rupees|
|Copy of the Credit Information Report||50 rupees|
Also Check: Benefits of Cash Back Credit Cards
Eligibility criteria for the HSBC Visa Platinum credit card
The essential qualification to apply for the HSBC Platinum Visa Charge card is detailed below:
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old and their maximum age must be 65 years.
- The card can only be requested by employees.
- The annual gross income must be at least Rs. 4 lakhs.
- You must be a resident of the cities that offer the credit card. The card is currently available in major cities like Kolkata, Noida, Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Noida.
Documents required for the HSBC Visa Platinum credit card
The documents required to process your HSBC Platinum Visa credit card application are listed below if you are eligible.
- The most recent copy of the employer’s payslip or salary certificate. Copy of the most recent statement of your credit card.
- Bank statements of the last three months showing salary credits.
- Identity, proof of residence and PAN card or Form 60
How to apply for the HSBC Visa Platinum credit card?
You can apply for the card online or offline at any time if you meet the above eligibility requirements. To apply offline, bring the required documents to the HBC branch in your city and apply for the card by filling out the paper application form. Follow the steps below to submit an online application:
- First of all, visit the official website of HSBC.
- Select Bank.
- The Visa Platinum card will appear under “Credit Cards.”
- Select “Apply Now”.
- Start your application by entering your name and versatile number and continue.
How to fix connection problem or invalid MMI code on Android 2023?
How to dye the bottom layer of your hair 2023?
How to make an electric racing car 2023?