How to change your phone number on Amazon – If you want to change your phone number on Amazon, there are a few things you need to know. In this article, we will describe everything you need to know to change your phone number on Amazon. We will also provide you with a step by step guide on how to change your number. So whether you want to keep your current phone number or switch to a new one, keep reading for all the information you need!
Amazon is one of the most popular e-commerce platforms globally. The company designs its app and web user interface to be very easy to use. You can update your personal information, such as your address and phone number. It’s also easier to upgrade if you move to a new location or change your contact number. Here are some easy steps to change your phone number and keep your information up to date on the Amazon mobile and desktop app.
How to change your phone number on Amazon?
If you want to change your phone number on Amazon, there are a few things you need to know. First of all, you will need to head over to the Amazon website and log in. From there, you’ll need to click on “Your Account” and then “Manage Your Phone Number.” From here, you will be able to select the option to change your phone number. After you have made your selection, enter the new number and confirm your change. That’s all about it!
To change your phone number through the website, sign in to your account and click Accounts & Lists (under your name) to go to your account page. Click Sign-in & security. Click the edit button next to the phone number. Enter your new phone number and wait for an SMS with a security code. Enter the code to confirm your phone number change. Open the Profile tab in the Amazon app and go to Account > Sign-in & security. Tap the edit button next to the phone number. Please enter a new number. Amazon will send you a security code via SMS. Enter the code to confirm your new number.
Change your phone number in Amazon Details
Also Read: Netflix Plan Rs 199 Per Month Vs Amazon Prime
How to change your phone number in the Amazon app?
- Open the Amazon app on your smartphone and make sure you’re signed in.
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the bottom right corner.
- Go to “Your Account” and open “Sign-in & Security”.
- Sign in again when prompted.
- After that, SMS/Email/Text notifications will be sent to your registered mobile number. Click the Approve or Reject link.
- Return to the Amazon page. Next to your account information, you will see an Edit option.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and “Save Changes”.
- Tap Done when you’re done.
Read Here: Amazon Oppo F21 Pro 5G Quiz Answers Earn Rs. 10,000
How to change your phone number on Amazon through PC?
Amazon is one of the most popular e-commerce platforms in the world and one of the easiest to use. That’s because you can do a lot of your shopping on the go—just open the Amazon app on your phone, tablet, or computer and start checking out. However, there are a few things you should know if you want to change your phone number on Amazon. In this article, we will show you how to change your phone number on Amazon via PC.
- Go to the Amazon website and go to the Accounts and Lists section in the upper right corner.
- Your account > Sign-in and security > Sign in.
- Sign in again, then tap the Edit option in front of your phone number.
- Enter your new phone number.
- Then click Save Changes. In the same Login & Security section, you will be able to update your email, address, name, etc.
In particular, there is no specific number of times that this information can be updated. You can update as many times as you want. However, Amazon only allows one phone number and one email address.
How to change the phone number on Amazon in the iPhone application?
The digital age is increasingly characterized by the emergence of applications. Given Amazon’s popularity, it seems natural that Amazon would have its own app for easy access to your account. Today, many of us prefer to use mobile apps to navigate Amazon. Save time and access from anywhere. If you use Amazon on your iPhone, learn how to update your information and change the phone number associated with your account.
- Open the Amazon app on your iPhone.
- If you haven’t already, sign in to your account using your Amazon credentials.
- Select the three horizontal dots in the upper right corner of the screen to go to your Account page.
- Tap Edit next to Phone number.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen to update the number.
- Click Save Changes to finish updating your phone number.
Also check: Amazon Alexa turns 3 in India
How to change the phone number on Amazon in the Android application
Changing your phone number with Amazon using the Android app is a quick and easy process. It is important to have the Amazon app downloaded to your device before doing anything else. You can also access your account through your mobile browser, but it is much easier to download the application. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, you can access it by visiting the Google Play Store (or whatever App Store you use). Once the download is complete, follow the steps below to change your password.
- Open the Amazon app on your Android.
- If necessary, sign in with your Amazon username and password.
- Tap the three dots in the top left corner of the page.
- Then select “My account”.
- Select the “Login & Security” option.
- Tap Edit next to your phone number.
- Enter your new mobile phone number when prompted.
- Select Save Changes when you’re done.
- Your mobile number will be updated.
If you’re looking to change your phone number on Amazon, we’ve got some helpful tips for you. We have detailed instructions on how to do this, as well as a step-by-step guide on what to expect. So whether you want to make a permanent change or just try a new number for a while, we’ve got you covered!
Frequently asked questions
How do I change my phone number on Amazon Android?
Go to Your Account > Login & Security in the Profile tab of the Amazon app. Next to your phone number, tap the Edit button. Enter your new phone number.
How do I change my phone number on Amazon if I don’t have it?
Select Your Account at the top of the page. Go to Sign-in & security from the Account Settings page. Enter your account password if prompted. Touch Edit next to the mobile phone number on the Sign-in & security page. A Change Mobile Number page will appear.
How do I access my Amazon account if I changed my number?
Has your contact information changed? You can contact Customer Service if you no longer have access to your Amazon account or want to remove the email or mobile phone number associated with it.
Amazon Redmi Smart Band Pro Quiz Answers Gain
HD music with lossless audio now free with a trick for Indians?
Amazon Prime Video, Amazon Originals, premium movies and TV shows