How to Clear WhatsApp Call History: More and more people are using WhatsApp worldwide, reaching and exceeding 1.2 billion active users in 2017. These numbers shouldn’t surprise us at all as new features have been added to the point that instant messaging Chat is an integral part of today. Users liked the ability to make phone calls and video calls from the app. Surely you have made voice or video calls via WhatsApp before, but not everyone knows how to delete the call logs stored in the application. We will show you how to delete WhatsApp call logs if you already have an Android device like
How to delete WhatsApp call history
WhatsApp has incorporated some very easy-to-use features such as WhatsApp voice calls and the iOS 8 sharing extension. This allows you to share photos and videos on WhatsApp from your iPhone’s Photos app and other apps. with the latest update. After months of beta testing, WhatsApp calling is finally enabled on the iPhone. The long-awaited millions of owners of their iPhone were very pleased. WhatsApp voice call uses an internet connection so you can call anyone for free.
So you used to have to spend a lot of money on calls and a smart way to save it. If you want to find out, now is the time to talk to your friends via WhatsApp voice calls without worrying about cell phone bills. Also, if you use WhatsApp calls a lot, you should clean your history to avoid cluttering up space on your iPhone. Are you wanting to delete WhatsApp voice call history on iPhone? We will guide you through the process.
How to clear WhatsApp call history overview
Social media platforms are a way to connect that helps make the world a community. People from different parts of the world can chat, call, send photos and have fun through social applications. Technological innovations have facilitated socialization so that families can socialize without visiting each other physically. In recent years, social media, especially your WhatsApp, has allowed you to keep in touch with your online friends, colleagues, and family. The Covid-19 pandemic has created a divide among people who spend their entire stay indoors.
WhatsApp chat, video/normal call and status features have helped many to connect and stay connected with their loved ones. The app is designed to fit both Android and iPhone devices and is useful for all users. WhatsApp offers various features to keep its members entertained. Post your favorite photos and videos and promote your business with the Status View feature. Easily connect multiple users for group video calls.
Also See:- How To Remove Grease And Oil From A Car Interior 2023
How to delete WhatsApp call history on iPhone?
Clearing WhatsApp call history on iPhone can be a bit tricky, especially if you have a lot of missed calls. In order to clear the call history of your phone, you will need to follow a few steps. First, open the Settings app on your iPhone and navigate to Privacy > Call History. From there, select “Delete All” next to the entries you want to delete. You can also select individual calls and choose “Discard” to remove them from your phone.
Steps to delete WhatsApp call history on iPhone
- Access WhatsApp on your smartphone.
- Go to the calls section at the bottom of the page.
- Then select the Edit button at the top left of the screen.
- This option allows the user to delete all calls.
- Click the Delete button next to the Edit option.
- The page displays a message asking the user if they want to clear their history.
- Click the “Clear Call History” option to continue.
- Then select the Finish tab to save the changes. The system will permanently delete all information.
Also See: – How To Jack Up A Car 2023
Steps to delete a single WhatsApp call (one by one) on iPhone
- Access the WhatsApp section on your mobile phone.
- Open the Calls tab to access the new page.
- Then go to the call you want to delete. Swipe/tap the call to the left and tap the delete button.
- This helps you to delete a specific video call/normal call on your device.
How to delete WhatsApp call log on Android device?
You can easily delete WhatsApp call log on Android device by following the given steps. First of all, you need to access the Settings menu of your Android device. Once you are there, select the Privacy and security option and then select the Call logs tab. Here you will be able to view and manage your call logs. To delete a particular call log, simply select it and click the Delete button. That’s all! I hope this tutorial helped you to easily delete WhatsApp call log on Android device.
Android phone users can also delete call logs with easy and quick steps.
- Open WhatsApp on your Android (tablet or smartphone).
- Go to the Calls section of the menu to open the Calls screen.
- Then press the three dots in the upper right corner.
- This option shows you two tabs:
- Clear all records and settings.
- Click on the “Clear Call History” tab and press the “OK” button. The action will help you delete all call logs permanently.
Also See: – How To Remove Gum From A Car Seat 2023
How to delete individual WhatsApp call on Android phone?
Deleting individual calls in WhatsApp on Android can be done in different ways. If you want to delete a single call, just open the conversation and hit the small arrow icon in the bottom right corner of the conversation. Select “Erase All” and then select “Yes” when prompted to confirm the deletion. You can also select “Cancel” to keep the conversation, or you can select “Yes” again to permanently delete it from your phone. To delete multiple calls, open the conversation list in WhatsApp and select “Delete all calls” from the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Go to the WhatsApp section and press the “Call” option.
- Opens the calls page so you can continue with the call you want to delete.
- Long press on the call and click on the trash can icon.
- Users can now delete individual calls in a few easy steps.
WhatsApp users can also store and backup statistics using the backup feature. This will help repair vital stats from your app.
Clear all calls at once – In this method, you will need to open the WhatsApp app on your device and select a group from the contact list. Next, select “Settings” and then “Account” followed by “Call History”. Here you can choose whether you want to delete all calls at once or individually. Either way, make sure your device has enough storage space available before proceeding. Otherwise, clearing the call history may cause accidental data loss.
How to clean insects from the exterior of a car 2023
How to drive a car 2023?
How to change the wheels of a car 2023