How to Delete Instagram: Instagram is the biggest photo sharing platform. There you can chat, make voice and video calls, follow a million people and more. When you sign in to your Instagram account, all your messages, calls, and other communications are tracked. It sounds like you might want to delete Instagram call log and history at some point.
There could be any number of reasons, including the fact that you don’t want the call logs because they can be quite messy. It could be due to security and privacy reasons and as stated there could be a whole host of reasons to delete call logs. On Instagram, you can delete both audio and video call history with relative ease. Here is a guide on how to delete Instagram call log and history if you don’t know how.
How to delete Instagram
Instagram users can use its features to make video and audio calls. There are many reasons why you might want to delete your call history over time. One possibility is to hide your call log information from any particular individual. Don’t worry if you don’t know exactly how to delete call history; we have a comprehensive solution for you.
Learn how to permanently delete Instagram call history by reading our article to the end. We looked at practical options and tried three to quickly get rid of call history. All the methods are applicable to Android and iPhone users.
How to remove Instagram overview
Can you see call history on Instagram?
Yes, you can see all your call history in the new “calls” section that Instagram recently added. To use this new feature, you must have the latest version of the Instagram app installed. The messages section, adjacent to the “Chats” tab, contains the calls section.
All your voice and video call history will be displayed in this section. If you don’t see this new feature on your Instagram account, please update your app on the Play Store.
Also See:- How To Activate BSNL SIM Card After 2023 Expiration?
How to delete Instagram call history permanently within your chat?
Learn three ways to clear your call logs. The first way to delete Instagram call history is to delete all the chat with a specific person. That means all your Instagram messages or chat history will be permanently deleted. There is no way to delete specific call logs from Instagram chat. So if you don’t want anyone to see your Instagram calls to a particular chat, you can use this method. Please note that all chat will be lost before implementing this method.
See also: – How to become an electric car mechanic?
Steps to Permanently Delete Instagram Video and Voice Call History Within Your Chat
- Sign in to your Instagram account by opening the app.
- Tap the “messenger” icon on the top right corner to open the messaging section.
- Choose the specific chat with call history you want to delete.
- Above that chat inbox, hold down the key.
- A pop-up box will open with options.
- Choose the “Delete” option.
- Within seconds, all your text messages will be deleted.
See also: – How to start and stop a manual car?
How to delete Instagram call history on public or private account?
To delete calls, you can select a specific log history in the calls section. Both public and private accounts now have access to this selection. If you don’t want all your chat to be deleted, you can choose this method.
Steps to delete Instagram call history on private or public account.
- Create an account on Instagram.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, tap the “messenger” icon.
- You will be able to see all the direct messages that your followers or other users send you.
- There are three sections in the messages section: chats, calls, and requests.
- Touch the “calls” option when you swipe right.
- It shows all your previous call histories when you open it.
- Continue down.
- Select the call log you want to delete.
- Press hard on him.
- A pop-up list of options will appear.
- Click the “delete” button.
- To delete another call history, you can follow the same steps again. Call logs cannot be restored once deleted.
We recommend a completely different approach that doesn’t require you to delete any call logs. When you only want to hide someone’s call history for a short period of time, this method works best.
When someone searches their call history, public account users can switch to a “Professional Account.” The steps to use this method are listed below.
- Open your Instagram profile page.
- At the top right, tap the icon or menu labeled “three horizontal lines.”
- Choose the “Settings” option.
- Select “Account” by tapping on it.
- Continue to the end.
- The option “Switch to Professional account” will appear.
- Click on it.
- After a few seconds, open the app again.
- Select the Posts tab on Instagram.
- The section titled “calls” will not appear.
- The same steps apply if you want to switch to the normal account.
Delete Instagram Call History Using Vanish Mode
The way this method works is very similar to the way the first method works. The new Instagram disappear mode is a fantastic feature. Many of you may not know it exists. With this, you will be able to delete all your Instagram call history with just one click.
Let’s say you make a video or voice call to another follower and they answer or hang up. If you enable disappearing mode, your call message will disappear from your and another user’s chat history immediately if the recipient reads it. This means that all calls and even text messages disappear. The messages “Video call started” and “Video call ended” will disappear by themselves when this function is enabled.
How to use the disappear mode on Instagram to delete your call history?
- Create an account on Instagram.
- In the upper right corner, tap on the “messenger” icon.
- Navigate to the chat box of a specific Instagram user.
- Tap the Instagram user’s name or chat header at the top of the inbox.
- You will see a variety of options. Continue down.
- Stop when you select “disappearance mode”.
- Activate this mode.
- After you close the chat page, all the messages you have seen will disappear.
How to buy a car 2023
How to drive a car 2023?
How to save a car 2023