How to Download YouTube on Jio Phone – Are you looking for a way to download YouTube videos on your phone? If so, you are in the right place! In this blog, we will tell you how to download YouTube videos on Jio phone and also how to watch YouTube videos on Jio phone. So stay tuned.
JioPhone is among the most popular feature phones on the market today and runs on the Kai OS operating system. It comes with a pre-built app store from where users can download apps and games designed for the phone. The phone comes with a YouTube app that allows users to watch their favorite content, but sometimes you need to save some of the videos to watch later or when the Internet is not available. Before downloading videos using the YouTube app, make sure to download and install Kai OS 2.5 on your JioPhone.
How to download YouTube
YouTube videos are a great way to be entertained and educated. However, if you are not subscribed to YouTube, you may not be able to view them. That is where it comes in handy to download YouTube videos on Jio phone. To do so, first navigate to the folder where you want to save the video and tap “OK”. After downloading, open the app and find the video you want to watch. If you want to enjoy YouTube videos on your Jio phone, you will need to download the app first. Tap it and select “Save As.” Then you can play the video without having to connect to the Internet.
YouTube is one of the most loved apps for watching videos online for informational and entertainment purposes. YouTube caters to all the video needs of users by providing sample videos from different industries. If you are a Jio Phone user, the YouTube app interface is different from what users see on Android or iOS devices. Users will have to manually move the cursor around the screen, unlike on Android or iOS devices. To download YouTube videos on Jio Phone, please follow the article till the end for detailed guide. Jio Phone is one of the best feature phones available in the country. The Jio phone comes with the Kai operating system, which allows you to run many applications, despite being a basic phone. Popular apps like WhatsApp, Google Play, and even YouTube are available on Jio Phone, allowing users to explore more on their phones.
Also Check:- How To Install Hotspot App On JIO Phone
How to download YouTube on Jio phone details
|item for||How to download YouTube on Jio phone|
|How to download YouTube on Jio phone||Click here|
|official website||YouTube, Jio.com|
How to download YouTube videos on Jio phone?
Open the YouTube app and find the video you want to download. Once the video is open press the left button that clicks on the search. The video URL will be selected once you left click. Once you change the video URL, you will be redirected to a new website that will give you the option to download the video. Scroll down the new website and find the download button. Select the video quality and click the download button.
There are many other websites that allow Jio Phone users to download YouTube videos on their phone. You can try YouTube video downloader, for example, to download your favorite videos. However, we do not endorse any third-party website or app for downloading YouTube videos on Jio phones.
- Open Jio Store and download the latest version of YouTube app
- Once downloaded, open the app and find the video you want to download.
- After opening and loading the video, navigate to the video URL, add ‘ss’ in front of it, and press Ok.
- Then it will redirect you to another website on JioPhone, scroll down, select quality and select download button.
Also Check: – Jio Recharge Plans in India 2022
How to watch YouTube videos on Jio phone?
The Jio phone is a 4G-capable Android-based smartphone that was launched in India in 2016. It offers a variety of features including downloading and streaming videos. YouTube videos can be viewed on the Jio phone using the YouTube app that was installed from the Google Play Store. To watch a video, open the YouTube app and select the video you want to watch. You can also use voice commands to play videos or search for specific content in the YouTube app.
How to download YouTube on Jio phone?
YouTube support on Jio Phone has made things easy for users. Before downloading the YouTube app, make sure that the Jio phone is running the latest version of KaiOS 2.5. Here is how to download YouTube on your Jio phone. It should be noted that the YouTube interface on the Jio phone is quite different from Android and iOS. You will have to move the cursor manually, unlike Android and iOS. Here are the steps to download YouTube videos on your Jio phone:
- Open Jio Store, find YouTube app in the list
- Press the Install option, which automatically downloads the video app to the phone.
- Press the left button, which clicks Search. This selects the URL of the YouTube video.
- To download the YouTube video, you will need to change the video URL on your Jio phone to include ‘ss’ before the YouTube URL.
- This redirects to another website, which also offers similar content along with the option to download the YouTube video on the Jio phone.
- Scroll down the new website to find the download option. You can select the video quality you want to have and download YouTube video on your Jio phone.
Also Read:- Best Jio Call Recording App
How to download YouTube videos to Jio phone?
- Open Jio Store on your phone and download YouTube app from there. If you have already downloaded it on your phone
- make sure to update it from the Jio Store as well.
- Open the YouTube app and find the video you want to download.
- Play the desired videos and once the video is fully loaded, navigate to go to the video URL.
- Now, edit the video URL and add “ss” to the beginning of the URL.
- Example: Change “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n–_I3E05Pk” to “https://www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=n–_I3E05Pk”
- You will see a page with the download button, click that button and a list of download options will appear below.
- Click on any of the resolution options you want to download and the video will start downloading to your phone.
If you are looking to download YouTube videos on your jio phone, then this blog is for you! By following the simple steps outlined in this article, you will be able to download any YouTube video you want. Also, by using the jio phone youtube app, you can watch videos without internet connection. So, what are you waiting for? Start downloading and streaming your favorite YouTube videos today.
How to watch YouTube videos on Jio Phone?
Before downloading videos, users will need to download the YouTube app on their Jio phones. To download YouTube on Jio phones, open the Jio Store app and find YouTube app in the list. Click on the install option and download the app on your phone.
How to download YouTube videos on Jio Phone?
How to download YouTube videos on Jio phone?
To download the YouTube video, change the video URL on your Jio phone and include ‘ss’ before the YouTube URL. Once you change the video URL, you will be redirected to a new website that will give you the option to download the video. Scroll down the new website and find the download button.
How can I download movies from Jio phone?
How to download movies on Jio Phone. If someone wants to download it from Jio Cinema, they just need to open the app and search for the movies of their choice. Jio Cinema offers a number of new and old movies. Just tap on the download option below the video and it will be saved in the app.
JIO 5G Phone Price in India 2022 Specifications