Link your bank account on Phonepe: Money can be sent and received via Phonepe, as well as via mobile, DTH, data cards and utility bills. The corporation offers users the option to transfer money between bank accounts without providing any personal information such as a bank account number or IFSC code. In addition, a single application allows you to join two bank accounts. To integrate your bank accounts with Phonepe, you need to follow certain procedures.
Internet Store Flipkart’s UPI-based Phonepe digital payment app is popular all over the country. It is a service that is available 24 hours a day and anywhere. Using this software, you can send money from your bank account to anyone without revealing any personal information. The app can be used to send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH and data cards, and pay utility bills. It is accessible in more than 11 Indian languages. Also, you can pay for things in stores, invest in gold, insurance, and liquid money like mutual funds and tax savings funds.
How to link your bank account in Phonepe?
It’s time to put your finances in order and one way to do it is by linking your bank account in Phonepe. Follow these simple steps to get started: 1. Login to your Phonepe account and click on the three lines in the top right corner of the app screen. 2. In this menu, select “Settings” and then “Accounts”. 3. On the next page, you will see a list of all your account details. Look for the “Linked Bank Account” option and click on it. 4. Enter your bank account details and press the “Create” button. You are now linked with your bank account and can transact online without any hassle!
Without providing any personal information, such as a bank account number or IFSC code, Phonepe offers the ability to transfer money between bank accounts. The only information you need to use this method is the recipient’s virtual payment address and mobile phone number. A UPI-based payment software called PhonePe by Flipkart was introduced in India to facilitate online transactions. By providing your bank account information and generating a UPI ID, you can open a PhonePe account. Just make sure that the SIM card associated with your bank account is present in the phone on which the PhonePe app was loaded before adding your bank account in PhonePe. You can choose between three methods to pay on PhonePe.
Link your bank account in Phonepe details
|Article name||Link your bank account in Phonepe|
|Model||Bank account in Phonepe|
See also Phone limit per day 2022
How to add a bank account in Phonepe?
- Go to the My Money page
- Select bank accounts under Payment Methods
- Click on the ‘Add New Bank Account’ option
- Select your bank
- It will retrieve your account details
- Configure UPI pin
- Enter the last six digits of your debit ATM card expiration date
- Enter OTP receipt to set your UPI pin
- Your bank account is added and you can make the transaction directly from your bank account using your UPI pin.
How to check the balance in Phonepe?
If you are looking to manage your finances on the go, Phonepe is the app for you. The app allows you to link your bank account and view your balance and transactions at any time. Also, if you have multiple accounts with the app, you can easily switch between them using the “Link Accounts” button in the Bank section of the app. So whether you’re looking to check your balance or make a transaction, Phonepe is the perfect app for you.
- First of all, open the PhonePe app.
- Then tap on the Money Transfer option.
- After that, you need to select the bank.
- Then enter the UPI PIN.
- After this, your account balance will be visible.
Also Read How to Delete PhonePe Transaction History Step by Step Process
How to reset UPI PIN on PhonePe?
If you forgot your UPI PIN and are looking for ways to create a new one, then you are in the right place. Here we will talk about how to reset UPI PIN on PhonePe. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, please open the PhonePe app and go to My Money page.
- Now select the bank account from the payment methods.
- Choose the bank account for a UPI PIN
- If you have never set up a UPI PIN for the bank account, click Set
- If not, you will see a Reset option, tap on it to set a new UPI PIN.
- Enter the last six numbers of your debit card and the expiration date (if your card does not have an expiration date, enter 00/49). Set UPI PIN using OTP
- Next, enter the OTP and the new UPI PIN, then tap submit
- And ready! you have successfully set up a UPI PIN for your bank account
How to add multiple bank accounts with PhonePe?
You can add multiple bank accounts to the PhonePe app. The process of adding a new account and an additional account is identical. As a result, you can add multiple bank accounts to PhonePe using the same procedure above.
How to add a bank account on Phonepe without a debit card?
If you want to add a bank account to PhonePe, you will need to have a working ATM or debit card. If you do not have a valid ATM or debit card, you will not be able to use any UPI services for your bank account.
How to recover PhonePe account?
You will not be able to reactivate or recover your PhonePe account if it has been deleted or deactivated. Instead, you need to register a new PhonePe account, create a new pin, and choose the option to add a bank account to PhonePe. Next, you need to create a new UPI PIN. You will only be allowed to use your account for online transactions after this procedure is complete.
Also read How to change UPI pin in Paytm app (without debit card)?
One of the leading e-commerce payment platforms in India is PhonePe Private Limited. The company that manufactures digital wallets was established in December 2015. This website offers services in more than 11 regional languages of India. As a user, you can use the app to book taxis, book hotel rooms, order food online, pay for Redubs tickets, and buy plane tickets. PhonePe is a mobile payment platform that enables money transfers, phone recharges, utility bill payments, and other UPI-based services. You just need to enter your bank account information and generate a UPI ID to use PhonePe, which operates on the Unified Payment Interface (UPI) system. Because the funds will be deducted directly from your bank account, there is no need to top up the wallet with the click of a button safely.
You can make transactions in the PhonePe app using any of these methods:
- UPI debit card
- UPI credit card
- Through a linked bank account
- Using the PhonePe wallet
Also read How to change UPI PIN with Google Pay app?
- Open the PhonePe app
- Click on ‘Account Section
- Select ‘Bank Accounts’
- You will be able to see all your bank accounts. Select the account you want to remove.
- You will see a popup message. Click on the message to unlink
- The bank account you have selected will be removed from the app.
- Open the PhonePe app
- Click on ‘My Account’
- Select ‘Help’
- Choose the themes and tap ‘PhonePe Account’
- Choose the account and click “delete an account”.
- Select ‘contact us’
- Enter the details you want to remove
- PhonePe support team will confirm the reason for account deletion.
- After verification is complete, your account will be deactivated within 2-3 days.
Also Read UPI 123Pay App Download, Features and Benefits