How to Block Your Facebook Profile: Because it has made it easier for us to stay in touch with friends, family, and others anytime, anywhere, social media has become an essential part of our lives. Facebook is one of those well-known social networks and social media platforms that has allowed us to socialize with virtually no effort. The occasional unwanted attention from strangers or stalkers is no longer a problem. Facebook customers currently have access to another security feature, called Facebook Profile Lock, which fills in the protection gaps in the framework. Stalkers or strangers cannot download your profile photos or access other photos, posts, stories, etc. after blocking your Facebook profile. thus offering you unlimited authority over your profile. Learn how to block your Facebook profile by reading on.
On Android: Open the Facebook app and go to your profile. Touch the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner, then select “Settings & privacy” > “Privacy shortcuts” > “Profile lock”. Activate the option “Lock your profile”. On iPhone: Open the Facebook app and go to your profile. Tap the three horizontal dots in the upper right corner, then select “Privacy Shortcuts” > “Profile Lock”. Activate the option “Lock your profile”. On desktop: Go to Facebook.com and click your profile photo. Click the three dots next to “View Activity Log” and then select “Block Profile.” By following these simple steps, you can ensure that your Facebook profile is only visible to people you know and trust. It’s a great way to protect your privacy and at the same time enjoy all the benefits of social networking.
How to block your Facebook profile
Facebook is an extraordinary place to socialize without real contact. The online entertainment scenario has become an essential part of our lives as we usually get all the information about our friends and relatives, colleagues, relatives and more through the scenario. However, this also means that stalkers can use it as a medium. We’ve all been in this situation at one point or another, where unwanted people download your profile photos to create fake accounts and more. Therefore, the company has introduced Facebook Profile Lock, a new security feature, to reduce this risk. Users can have more control over their profiles thanks to the feature. Those who want to completely hide their profile from strangers or stalkers will appreciate the help of this feature.
Locking your Facebook profile from strangers is an important step in protecting your privacy and personal information. Fortunately, the process is straightforward and can be easily done via your Android mobile phone, iPhone, or desktop computer. To lock your Facebook profile on an Android mobile phone, go to your profile and click on the three dots icon in the top right corner. Then select “Edit Profile” and scroll down to “Privacy Settings.” From there, select “Profile Privacy” and toggle the switch to “Only Me.” On an iPhone, go to your profile and tap on the three-dot icon in the top right corner. Select “Edit Profile” and then tap on “Privacy Settings”. Under “Who can see your posts,” select “Only me.”
How to Block Your Facebook Profile Overview
Why should I block Facebook profile?
Facebook profile lock is your key to getting to a safe place as it keeps your data, for example, old neighborhood data, city data, school data and messages, protected from strangers or stalkers. It was no longer so difficult for stalkers or aliens to track your profile and even download your photos to falsify records or do many other regrettable things, but with Facebook profile blocking this is no longer possible. On mobile and desktop browsers, as well as the Facebook app, turning on profile lock is easy.
See also: – How to clean car plastic in 2023?
How to block your Facebook profile on an Android and iPhone mobile phone using an application
- On your iPhone or Android smartphone, open the Facebook app.
- Tap your profile.
- Tap the menu with three dots (next to “Add to Story”) on the main profile page.
- Select “Block Profile” by tapping on it.
- Now, select the option “Lock your profile”.
- Tap “OK” on the popup message when done.
Your profile will be locked and only your colleagues will want to see your calendar photos and posts.
How to block your Facebook profile on desktop and mobile phone via web browser?
To keep strangers and stalkers at bay, follow the steps below to lock your Facebook profile on your desktop:
- Open any program in your workspace.
- Go to facebook.com (or click here) and enter your username and password to log in.
- Tap your profile.
- After that, tap on the menu with three dots next to “Add to Story”.
- Select “Block Profile” by tapping on it.
- Now, tap on “Lock Your Profile” option to lock your Facebook profile so that your photos, posts and other important data remain completely safe from people who are not your Facebook buddies.
Also See:- How To Delete Phonepe Account Permanently 2023
Block Facebook profile features
- By locking your Facebook profile, you protect all your important information from non-friends.
- They can’t access your posts, view your stories, download your cover photo, or view your profile.
- In fact, even the settings of the posts you participated in in the past will change from Public to Peers, guaranteeing total security.
- As soon as you lock your Facebook profile, profile review and tag review kick in too, so anyone who wants to tag you in a post will need your permission.
- Similarly, only a portion of your About segment is visible to everyone, allowing people to search for themselves and send you a complementary request.
- Also, when you initiate Facebook profile blocking, you are not allowed to write or distribute gifts to the general population and are, so to speak, limited to your peers.
How to unlock your Facebook profile?
You can open your Facebook profile and block it using the application or the Internet browser on your portable device or on your desktop. Just follow these means:
- Go to the Facebook website or app.
- Touch the profile area.
- Tap on the three-dot menu (near “Add to Story”).
- Select the “Unlock Profile” option.
- In the pop-up message, tap ‘Open Profile’ again to open your Facebook profile.
Also Check: – How To Mix Car Paint Full Step By Step Guide 2023
What changes are applied after blocking the Facebook account?
When your Facebook account is locked, strangers or people who are not on your Facebook contact list cannot see your photos, posts, stories, or your standard profile or cover photo. Also, they can’t see information about your education, hometown, current city, and other details when zooming in on your Facebook profile picture.
Also, posts that were previously broadcast to the public will naturally switch to Companions and only a restricted part of the About information will be visible to everyone. You’ll also be able to turn on profile review and tag review, allowing you to accept or reject tags that people add to your posts.
On Android and iPhone, go to your profile page and click the three dots in the top right corner. From there, select “Edit Profile” and then scroll down to “Privacy Settings.” Here you will see an option for “Who can see your friends list?” Select “Only me” to prevent strangers from seeing your friends list. Also, you can click on “Profile Blocking Options” to block your profile from non-friends or specific people. On desktop, go to your profile and click the three dots in the bottom right corner of your cover photo. Select “View As” and make sure it is set to “Public.” Then click “Edit Public Details” and select what information you want everyone to see. To lock your profile to non-friends, go back to the three dots and select “Lock Profile.” By following these simple steps, you can ensure that only people you trust have access to your Facebook profile.
How to turn your smartphone into a 2023 thermometer?
Get rid of bugs, tar and sap from your car 2023
How to use cruise control in a car 2023