How to Unlock Your Samsung Phone – If you forgot your phone’s screen pattern, PIN or password, this blog is for you. This blog will teach you how to unlock your Samsung phone if you have forgotten the pattern, PIN or password. By following the instructions in this blog, you will be able to unlock your phone without going through the hassle of contacting customer support or going through a lengthy process of trying different combinations. Everything you need is included in this blog, so feel free to get started!
Every modern smartphone comes with some form of lock screen security to keep the device and its content safe from prying eyes who can’t access your data. Even though you’ve protected your phone with a PIN, password, or pattern to protect your device and the data stored on it, there’s a higher chance you’ll forget it. It could be really horrible to forget your lock screen password, pattern or PIN as you will no longer be able to access your device.
How to unlock your Samsung phone
Fortunately, there are several methods to gain access to your smartphone by bypassing lock screen security. Here are some methods that will let you know how you can unlock your Samsung device without PIN, password or pattern lock screen security. If you forgot the screen pattern, PIN or password for your Samsung phone, there is a way to unlock it.
This will erase all your data and restore the phone to its original condition. Before you reset your phone, make sure to back up any important files. Once you have reset your phone, you will need to enter your screen pattern, PIN, or password to complete the setup process. Make sure you have this information handy if you ever need to reset your phone in the future!
Samsung Galaxy A12 price in India
Use Android Device Manager to unlock your phone
One of the ways to unlock the phone is the Android Device Manager. On a computer or other mobile phone, you need to visit the google.com/android/device manager website. Sign in with the Google login details used on your locked phone. Then select the device you need to unlock and select ‘Lock’. Enter a temporary password and click “Lock” again. You will receive a confirmation below the box with three buttons: Ring, Lock, and Clear. Now, you will get a password field on your phone in which you need to enter the temporary password. This should unlock your phone. You can change the same later.
Use Google login to unlock lock screen pattern
This method works on devices running Android 4.4 Kit Kat and below. This is a faster way to unlock your smartphone. If you don’t remember your lock screen pattern, you can enter wrong patterns more than five times or more and select the option: Forgot pattern. You can enter the Backup Pin or Google login details. This will unlock your smartphones.
Samsung Galaxy M32 5G price in India
Use the Samsung Find My Mobile tool
If your Samsung device is registered with a Samsung account beforehand, you can unlock it using the Find My Mobile tool. Go to the tool and sign in with your Samsung login details. You will see your registered phone on the left and there will be an option “Unlock my screen”. Choose unlock and wait a few seconds and you will get a notification informing you that the screen is unlocked.
Try custom recovery to disable lock screen
To try this method, there must be an SD card in your phone. In fact, this is an advanced way to unlock the device. Download the ZIP file, Pattern Password Disable to your computer and save it to your phone’s SD card. Insert the card into your phone and boot it into recovery. Update the ZIP file on the SD card and reboot the device. Your phone will start without the lock screen.
Samsung Galaxy F62 Price in India 2022
Unlock your Samsung phone method if you forgot lock screen password
Method 1. Use ‘Find my mobile’ feature on Samsung phone
All Samsung devices come with the “Find My Mobile” feature. So if you know Samsung Galaxy forgot password and guess how to unlock Samsung /S22/s9 or Samsung note 9, please try “Find my mobile” first. To bypass Samsung lock screen pattern, PIN, password and fingerprint, you can follow the steps below to do so.
- Step 1. First, set up your Samsung account and sign in.
- Step 2. Click the “Lock my screen” button.
- Step 3. Enter a new PIN in the first field
- Stage 4. Click the “Lock” button at the bottom
- Step 5. In a few minutes, it will change your lock screen password to PIN so you can unlock your device.
Method 2. Use Android Device Manager to Bypass Samsung Password
To unlock Samsung phone lock password with Android device manager, make sure Android Device Manager is enabled on your device.
- Step 1. Visit google.com/android/device manager on other smartphones or PCs.
- Step 2. Sign in to the Google account you used on your locked device.
- Step 3. Choose the device you want to unlock in the ADM interface
- Stage 4. Click on the “Block” option.
- Step 5. Enter a password. You do not need to enter any recovery messages. Select “Lock” again.
- Step 6. If successful, you will see a confirmation below with “Ring, Lock and Clear” buttons.
- Step 7. You should now get the password field on your phone to enter your new password and your phone will be unlocked.
- Step 8. Go to the lock screen settings on your device and disable the temporary password.
Method 3. Sign in with Google (Only supports Android 4.4 or below)
If your device is still running Android 4.4 or below, how to unlock Samsung phone without password quickly.
- Step 1. Enter the wrong pattern five times
- Step 2. Choose “I forgot the pattern”
- Step 3. Enter your Google account login or backup PIN
- Stage 4. Now your phone would be unlocked.
Samsung 5G Mobile Phone Price 2022
Method 4. ‘Pattern Password Off’ and Custom Recovery (SD Card Needed)
You must install any client recovery and you must have an SD card in your phone. An SD card is required to move a ZIP file to the phone and is the only way to transfer the file when the device is locked.
- Step 1. Download a zip file called “Disable Password Pattern” on your computer and move it to the SD card of your Samsung device.
- Step 2. Insert the card into your device
- Step 3. Reboot your device in recovery mode.
- Stage 4. Update the file on your card and reboot the phone.
- Step 5. Now your phone will boot without lock screen. Don’t worry if you have a gesture lock or password. All you need to do is enter a random gesture or password and it will be unlocked.
Method 5. Delete password file using ADB
It is yet another option that will work only when you have previously enabled USB debugging on your device and your PC can connect via ADB. If you meet these requirements, the ideal is to use this method to unlock the Samsung lock screen.
- Step 1. Connect your device to PC using USB cable and open command prompt in ADB directory. Type the command “adb shell rm /data/system/gesture. the key” and then press “Enter”.
- Step 2. Reboot your phone, the secure lock screen will disappear and you can access your device. Be sure to set a new PIN, pattern, or password before restarting again.
Samsung Galaxy M52 Price in India 2022
Method 6. Factory Reset to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen
A factory reset is the best option in almost any case if one of these solutions doesn’t work. Depending on your device type, the process may vary. On most devices, you must power off the device completely to start the process. But this method will remove all valuable data from the device after factory reset.
- Step 1. Press and hold the power button and volume down at the same time. It will open the bootloader menu.
- Step 2. Press Volume Down button twice to choose “Recovery Mode” and select it by pressing “Power” button.
- Step 3. Press and hold the power button and tap “Volume Up” once and enter “recovery” mode.
- Stage 4. Choose “Wipe data/factory reset” option by using the volume buttons.
- Step 5. Select it by pressing the Power button.
- Step 6. Select “Reboot system now” once the process is complete.
Method 7. Boot into Safe Mode
You may be using a third-party lock screen app. So lucky for you, this way works best to bypass Samsung lock screen. Specifically, you can start your Samsung device in Android safe mode.
- Step 1. Open the Power menu from the lock screen and press and hold the “Power” option.
- Step 2. It will ask if you want to boot into safe mode. Tap “OK”
- Step 3. Once the process is finished, it will temporarily disable the lock screen triggered by the third party app.
- Stage 4. Uninstall third party lock screen or just reset data.
- Step 5. Reboot your device and exit safe mode.
- Step 6. Now the irritating lock screen app has been removed.
Method 8. Call your locked phone to bypass Samsung password
- Step 1. Take your friend’s phone to call your locked phone.
- Step 2. Accept the call and press the back button without disconnecting.
- Step 3. You can now fully access the device.
- Stage 4. Go to the security settings of the device and remove the pattern or pin.
- Step 5. It will ask you for the correct pin that you don’t know, guess and try various combinations that you can remember.
When you forgot your Samsung phone password, you can know these ways in this post to unlock Samsung phone. The detailed guides written above are tested through tests, so you can try them without worry. Anyway, to avoid forgetting password on Samsung, you can write download your password in the text file and keep it safe.
Samsung mobile phone price list in India
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G price in India