Paytm Bank IFSC Code and MICR Code 2023: Every Paytm Payments Bank branch in India has a unique Paytm Payments Bank IFSC Code. Your IFSC code for Paytm Payments Bank allows Paytm Payments Bank account holders to send and receive money electronically. The Paytm Payments bank IFSC code is assigned by the RBI (Reserve Bank of India) to each branch to help facilitate RTGS and NEFT transactions. Paytm Bank is a branch located in the city of Delhi, India. It was established in the year 2011. The bank offers various financial services such as savings accounts, credit cards, and remittance services. The IFSC code of this bank is PAYT2N and the Micro Code is 1000106.
The Indian Financial System (IFSC) code for Paytm Bank is PAYT2N and the MICR code for this bank is 1000106. This code and this code are used to process transactions and calculate fees for different products offered by the bank. If you have any questions, you can contact the Paytm Bank customer support team via phone, email or live chat. The customer support team will be able to help you with any financial issues you may have.
Paytm Bank IFSC Code and MICR Code 2023
Digital money transfers are common all over the world. Today, people prefer fast, convenient and secure financial transaction channels. Paytm is a popular online money transfer platform that operates around the world, making it easy to send and receive money. A Paytm Payment Bank IFSC code is a unique 11-digit alphanumeric code. It is used for online money transactions. B. Send money to your bank account. Use of online payment systems through smart devices. Bank customers can also use this service to top up their Paytm Payment Banking savings account from other bank accounts.
IFSC Code and MICR Code of Paytm Bank is an Indian financial services company that provides various banking services like account maintenance, loans and other financial services to its customers. It was incorporated in August 2016 and is headquartered in Gurgaon, India. The company was incorporated under the Companies Act 2013 (Section 8) by One97 Communications Ltd. Paytm Bank has a paid-up capital of INR 100 million and paid-up capital of INR 500 million. The company offers various banking services such as account maintenance, loans and other financial services to its customers. The company is licensed by Irda to operate as a bank in India. The company’s IFSC code is PAYTMBAN001 and its MICR code is 605011020.
Paytm Bank IFSC Code and MICR Code Overview
|Article name||IFSC code and MICR code of Paytm Bank|
|Category||how do you like|
|official website||Click here|
Paytm IFSC CODE
PAYTM-IFSC is the code for Paytm, a digital payment and e-commerce platform based in Mumbai, India. The company was founded in 2010 by One97 Communications Limited. It provides online payment solutions and eCommerce platforms to its users in India and abroad, through its various subsidiaries and partnerships. It offers services including bill payment, mobile top-ups, and e-commerce. The Paytm IFSC code is used to identify the bank that accepts transfers made through the Paytm platform. It is also used to identify the location of a bank branch or ATM that accepts funds transferred through the Paytm platform.
The transfer process can be done through IMPS or NEFT payment. The IFSC code letter for Paytm Payment Bank is defined as “PYTM012345”. The first four characters represent the name of the bank. At the same time, the fifth digit (zero) is reserved for future use. The user can access their IFSC code in Paytm Payment Bank online or through customer service. There are also some third party websites that use the IFSC code of Paytm Payment Bank.
Also Check:- How To Replace Car Keys 2023
What is Paytm Payment Bank?
Paytm Payment Bank is a financial service offered by Paytm, an India-based mobile payment and e-commerce platform. The service allows users to deposit money into the bank account of their choice using their Paytm wallet balance. Users can use the Service to make regular payments, transfer funds between accounts, or even create a savings account. In addition to this, the service offers a variety of financial services, including loans, insurance, and investments. All of these services are provided by Paytm’s banking partners, which means they are integrated with the Paytm platform and available to users through the bank account they choose to link to the service.
This is a digital banking feature with zero balance requirements. We offer free online transactions and digital debit cards. This service is available in your Paytm app on any smart device. Eligible customers can request an invitation to open a bank account at this payment bank. You must open a checking or savings account with no service or set-up fees. RBI has authorized Paytm Payment Bank Service to operate and provide banking services. Accessible from Android and IOS devices. Applicants can set up an account and receive all bank details such as bank statements.
Also See:- How To Install A Car Stereo 2023
How to open a Paytm payment bank account?
The Open Paytm payment bank account is a safe and convenient way to make payments online. It allows you to transfer funds between bank accounts, make purchases, and pay bills. The service is provided by Paytm, one of the leading e-money companies in India. You can open an account with Paytm by providing your bank account information and making a deposit. Once you’re signed up, you can use the app to send money to friends and family or use it for everyday expenses like groceries and utility bills.
Applicants must download or update to the latest version of Paytm in order to open a Paytm bank account.
- First, download the Paytm app or update to the latest version of Paytm.
- Open the app and select the “Profile” or “Passbook” tab.
- Go to the option to open a bank account.
- Enter a strong password and select a suggestion.
- Enter your candidate’s details, enter your Aadhaar number and PAN card, and confirm your address. After confirmation, your Paytm payment bank account will be activated automatically.
Also See: How To Avoid A Car Accident
How to pay merchants by scan code?
- Applicants must open the Paytm app.
- Then click the “Pay” or “Submit” button. The chamber opens to scan.
- Scan the merchant code. Next, enter the reason for the transfer (optional).
- Enter the amount to pay and click the Pay button. The system will send you a confirmation SMS
How to send money using Paytm through a mobile number?
- Open the Paytm app and select the Send or Pay option.
- Select Mobile phone number and enter the recipient or the recipient’s mobile phone number. Requesters can select recipients from their contacts.
- Enter the amount to be transferred and select the “Send money” option.
- The system will send you a confirmation option.
Paytm users can transfer money from their Paytm savings account to other bank accounts. You need to click on the “Transfer Funds” option and follow the instructions on the page.
Procedure to add money in the Paytm wallet
- Go to your Paytm account, select the Add Funds option and select Wallet.
- Enter the amount you want to add and go to the Saved Cards tab.
- Then click on “Rupay Card”, enter your CVV and select “Pay”.
How to add or transfer money using Paytm with UPI?
- Open the Paytm app and select Add money.
- Enter the amount to transfer or add.
- Go to the payment section and click on UPI.
- Then go to VPA and verify your pickup request in the UPI app.
- The system will confirm the payment.
See Also: How To Close Or Cancel YES Bank Credit Card
How to send money from Paytm Wallet to a bank account?
- Go to the Paytm app and click the Send or Pay option.
- Select the Send to bank option.
- Next, enter the recipient’s details, such as the bank account number, IFSC code, and the amount of the transfer.
- Please check the content again and click the submit button to complete the procedure.
IFSC code and MICR code of Paytm Bank are used to process digital transactions in India. These codes are also used in electronic funds transfers, direct deposits, and other services provided by the bank. IFSC code is a unique identification code that identifies individual financial institutions in India. It is similar to the Swift code used in the United States. The MICR code is a 3-digit numeric code found on the back of checkbooks, credit cards, or checks that uniquely identifies a financial institution’s processing center.
How to avoid car sickness 2023
Install a car seat 2023
How to report a stolen car